Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Bloggin' for Inc. Magazine!

Yea baby!

The people over at Inc. Magazine liked my blog so much (or was it my dogged/annoying persistence?) that they have chosen my to be a blogger for their site!

So, starting soon, I'll have entries at http://www.inc.com/blogs/ too.

My thanks go out to Bo Burlingham, editor at large at Inc. Magazine. I met Bo last year and we have become friends. He hooked me up the appropriate people there and voila, I'm blogging for Inc. So thanks Bo!

I am really excited. My blog will continue to focus on my experiences as a bootstrapped, grassroots entrepreneur, who has to rely on the creativity, passion and loyalty of a great staff, rather than gobs of investor money.

It’s more fun that way anyway!

2 Comments:

At July 2, 2008 at 1:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! David, you never cease to amaze. Congratulations!

 
At October 23, 2008 at 10:05 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good words.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home